Tuesday 26 July 2011

My not-so-ordinary pair of shoes

This is "my not-so-ordinary shoes". It can't be seen in any store or bought in SM.
Hand-painted specially for me,  a fruit of love, passion and commitment.
It's with me for more than a year now but the designs and colors are still fine :)

Maewander's shoes
I have received this lovely gift March of last year and was surprised to see this work of art because I myself can't even draw a perfect circle. Honestly, it's just way beyond my expectations. I actually know that I will be recieving a special crafted shoes from him but not this perfect. It was just superb! Seeing my name printed on the shoes was one thing more to be proud of. Bragging right ba!
It was originally a white advan shoe



 



Anyway, if you want to know more about the product and the one who made it (Spurkplogs), you could go to their fan page - http://www.facebook.com/spurkplogs or email them at plogsshoes@yahoo.com.
You could tell them what designs or concepts you like to reflect on your shoes.

They are great, talented, PINOY artists!


Customized shoes that suits person's individuality and personality. - Chito (Spurkplogs member)


A not so ordinary shoes from a friend then and my love now, March 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment